Sunday 25 October 2015

Stacking the Shelves: Summer/Autumn Edition

What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 
 
I haven't posted a Stacking the Shelves post in ages! However since July I've been buying so many books I knew I needed to blog about it- makes me feel less like a crazy book buyer!
 

So many new releases and older ones turning up in my local Waterstones that my shelves are looking crowded...
I was thrilled to finally get This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner and Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch as I was determined not to Amazon them.
The Lost and Found by Cat Clarke was definitely a BOGOHP purchase but a great blurb.
Similar to Court of Fives by Kate Elliott  but Court of Fives was already on my Goodreads!
The rest are mainly sequels/companions or known authors!

Luckily my library has a great selection so I've managed to pick up two 2015 releases! Outcaste by Ellen Renner the sequel to Tribute which I loved and Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen which I read a teaser of and needed more.

I've got so many fabulous books to read that I don't know where to start!
Which would you recommend?

Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!