Monday 9 March 2015

Take Control of Your TBR!

Hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I knew I had to sign up for this challenge- my TBR is getting out of control! Luckily this challenge is a month long so I'll have plenty of time!

~*~*Rules*~*~

  • Begins March 1st, 2015 and ends March 31, 2015 at midnight.
  • Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
  • ALL books must have been published before March 2015.
  • You can combine events, challenges etc.
  • No novellas for this one peeps

~*~*Goals*~*~
  • Read 5 TBR EBooks.
  • Read 3 'real' books from my shelf.
  • Review 50% of what I read!
I'm a bit late signing up to this challenge but I've already read 3 books so I've started well.

Are you taking part?
Let me know!
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!