Saturday 3 January 2015

Challenges 2015!

After my surprisingly successful 2014 with challenges I'm looking forward to new challenges!
 Hosted by Elyssa at Books and Iced Coffee
Objective: To keep reading more Young Adult books! This year Elyssa has added a monthly mini challenge which I am hoping to take part in.
Aim: 20! As I completed this challenge last year I've upped my aim.

Objective: To keep reading and discovering new authors!
Aim: 26-50 Lover level. I've kept my aim the same as last year as I didn't quite reach it.

hosted by Emily of Falling for YA,
Objective: To keep up with my NetGalley requests!
Aim: 25, Silver level. The same as last year as I don't want NetGalley to account for a large proportion of my total.
 
Hosted by Evie of Bookish
Objective: To make sure my TBR list goes down! I missed a few books in 2014 so I've got a few ready to read!
Aim: 11-20 books, A Friendly Hug. 2015 will be the year I reach this goal!
 
 hosted by Swoony Boys Podcast and Fic Fare.  
Objective: To read all the books on my shelves, I  often find myself reading more e-books as they are easier to multitask with!
Aim:11-20 - Real Book Enthusiast. I lowered the level as I didn't reach my goal last year.

 hosted by Alexa Loves Books and Hello Chelly.  
Objective: To rediscover my favourite genre! This is replacing my yearly dystopia challenge as I found myself reaching for more fantasy based books.
Aim: 15. Hopefully not too ambitious!

  hosted by Nori of  Read Write Love 28. 
Objective: To read 105 books!
Aim: 105!
Categories:  12 companion books. 11 Arcs. 10 contemporaries. 9 New Adult. 8 2015 releases. 7 series' books. 6 books from my bookshelf. 5 2014 releases. 4 dystopias. 3 covers with dresses. 2 hardbacks. 1 Sci-Fi.

 
What challenges have you signed up for this year?
Much love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!