Tuesday 2 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic: 2015 books I'm Looking Forward To.

2014 has flown by- I can't believe it's time to think about 2015 releases! I've tried not to include debuts or series I included in my last Top Ten post.


I Was Here by Gayle Forman. Gayle Forman wowed me with If I Stay and Where She Went!
Fuel The Fire by Krista and Becca Ritchie. Rose and Connor may just be my favourite Fizzle couple so I'm looking forward to their last book!
The Heir by Kiera Cass. My excitement for this series is well documented so I've for the release date memorised.
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski. I really enjoyed The Winner's Curse so I'm excited for the follow up.

No Covers!
Asa by Jay Crownover. I love this series and Asa is the most mysterious character!
The Forget-Me-Not Summer by Leila Howland. I enjoyed Nantucket Blue and Nantucket Red so I'm looking forward to more from Leila.
Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I finally read My Life Next Door and I fell in love with Tim and Alice, excited for their story.
P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han. To All The Boys I Loved Before was simply a good book thrilled to get a sequel.
The Gift of Power by Tamora Pierce. Finally Numair's book! I'm a massive Tamora Pierce fan so this was the best news!

What are you looking forward to reading next year?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!