Monday 1 September 2014

Challenge Update 3



I keep my challenges tab updated with all the books I've read for each challenge etc. However I thought it was a good idea to do an overall update for myself!
Last check in before the end of the year and I'm feeling more positive.
 

 Hosted by Elyssa at Books and Iced Coffee
Aim: 15
Status: Completed!
Update: Yay! I've finished this challenge. I'm going to keep documenting my YA books to see how many I do read though.


Aim: 5-9
Status: 2

Update: I'm now counting rereads but not including them on my yearly total as I often don't reread cover to cover.

Hosted by Evie of Bookish
Aim: 11-20
Status: 7

Update: Progress has been made! I feel hopeful I will at least get to 11 books now!

hosted by Bonnie of Bookish Ardour
Aim: 15
Status: 3

Update: Slight progress but I may have been too ambitious with my target.

Aim: 25
Status: 18
Update: Almost there! Another challenge I reckon I can complete, fingers crossed!

hosted by b00k r3vi3ws
Aim: 26-50
Status: 18
Update: Yay! More good progress and more great new to me authors.

 hosted by Swoony Boys Podcast and Fic Fare
Aim: 21
Status: 10
Update:
 Great progress here- I managed a lot of 'real' books as it was summer so I had more time.
 
Great progress on almost every challenge this time!
Let me know how your challenges are going!
Much Love!
Lettie.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!