Saturday 30 August 2014

Third Review!







2014 has been a slow blogging year so far I keep getting into little slumps so I'm hoping to up my game for the last quarter!
May~July in Numbers
Total posts= 23
Books read= 18
Reviews Posted= 9
Favourite Books!
May~ Nantucket Red by Leila Howland.
June~ Tribute by Ellen Renner.
July~ Massive tie. The One by Kiera Cass/Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo/My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzgerald.
 
What I've Read!
 
What I've Reviewed!
More Than Music by Elizabeth Briggs.
 
What I Posted!
Quarterly Check Up!

 Did I Achieve my goals?...
Monthly reviews~ Whoops not at all!
Consistency~ Close but not quite I managed 10 in June!
2nd Blogiversary~ Yay! I did this one :)
 
Goals
Monthly reviews~ Once again I will be bringing these back! August is already scheduled.
Consistency~ With my new course starting up soon (eek!) I want to keep my blog running smoothly.
Social Media~ I've been trying to keep up with Twitter and I've started using Instagram so make sure to follow me! Instagram
 
How was your May/June/July?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!