Friday 25 July 2014

Behind the Blog: PGCE reading






Sometimes personal posts sometimes blogging posts!

I'm hoping to start a teacher training course in the Autumn so I've been doing some 'summer reading' to get ready and thought I'd share it with you.

So far I've mainly been focussed on picture books and 'Key Stage 1' books as they are quick to read and I got a good deal!

















I tried to focus on books I hadn't heard of before instead of childhood favourites. They were all quite witty and full of good lessons. My favourite so far has been Rover by Michael Rosen, I loved how the story was from the dog's point of view!

I'm planning to move up the school years and read a few short 'chapter books'
I would love if you could comment any suggestions for what I should read next.

Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx
P.S Let me know if you enjoyed this type of post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!