Tuesday 10 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: So Far This Year!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

I've read some great books already this year so this was a tricky one!

Vain by Fisher Amelie.
Nantucket Red by Leila Howland~ Great follow up!
Fragile Line by Brooklyn Skye.
Rome by Jay Crownover~ Love this series, this one won over Nash for the dramatic climax!
The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen~ Unique addition to the New Adult genre.

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski~ Such unique ad intriguing world building!
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang.
Once We Were by Kat Zhang~ Great middle book!
Slowly We Trust by Chelsea M. Cameron~ I love the Fall and Rise series and this was a another great book.
So Much to Learn by Jessie L. Star~ Technically a reread but it's just been published so I had to download it and read it 'properly'.

What are your favourite books this year?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. The Winner's Curse is one I want to read. Glad you loved it!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend it enough- such a great read! Look out for my review soon :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!