Friday 2 May 2014

Quarterly Check Up!

For some reason I've been skipping my monthly reviews! I thought I'd do one big 'check in' for the first quarter of 2014. 2014 has been a slow blogging year so far I keep getting into little slumps so I'm hoping with my blogiversary coming up and exciting posts all planned out I can get back to my usual schedule!
January-April in Numbers
Total posts= 39
Books read= 29
Reviews Posted= 15
 
Favourite Books!
January~ Rome by Jay Crownover.
February~ Best Kind of Broken by Raen Smith.
March~ What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang.
April~ The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski.

What I've Reviewed!
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill.
Believe by Erin McCarthy.
Panic by Lauren Oliver.
How To Say Goodbye by Amber Lin.
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Saving Quinton by Jessica Sorensen.

What I Posted!
Stacking the Shelves: April
Challenge Update 1!
Currently.... Update.
Interview: Jay Crownover
Book Blogger Love-A-Thon Interview!
Top Ten Tuesday: Swoon Reads!
Stacking the Shelves: January 2013 Follow Up!
Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison: Sneak Peek...
Be With Me Release Day Launch!
Review Copy Cleanup!
Stacking the Shelves: January 2014!
 
Goals!
  • Monthly reviews~ I'm committing to bringing back my month reviews!
  • Consistency~ I want my consistency back! I'm aiming lower than usual for a target of 10 per month, hopefully it's achievable.
  • 2nd Blogiversary~ I want to celebrate my blogiversary at the beginning of June with a week of reviews, features and flashbacks!
 
All laid out I feel like I've had a better start than I thought. Not as great as I had hoped and less reviews but a good start! The only way is up now!

How has 2014 been for you so far?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!