Tuesday 22 April 2014

Challenge Update 1!


Quarter Challenge check in!
I keep my challenges tab updated with all the books I've read for each challenge etc. but I thought it was a good idea to do an overall update for myself!

 Hosted by Elyssa at Books and Iced Coffee
Aim: 15
Status: 4
Update: I'd got three YA books sat on my bedside table so I think I should do well with this challenge especially as summer usually heralds quite a few YA releases!


Aim: 5-9
Status: 1

Update: I'm great at reading bits of books but not so much whole books- definitely working on this one. I think I will be rereading a few series books before reading the next instalment so hopefully I will get into this challenge!

Hosted by Evie of Bookish
Aim: 11-20
Status: 3

Update: Slowly making progress, I do have quite a few TBR books sat on my shelf that have been there for a while though.....

hosted by Bonnie of Bookish Ardour
Aim: 15
Status: 1

Update: Slow progress again but I'm waiting on a few releases!

Aim: 25
Status: 6
Update: I'm not quite on top of this challenge- I definitely need to calm down with the requesting!

hosted by b00k r3vi3ws
Aim: 26-50
Status: 8
Update: I don't feel like I've read as many new authors as this time last year but I think I've had a slower start to the year so maybe that's why?


 hosted by Swoony Boys Podcast and Fic Fare
Aim: 21Status: 2
Update:
 I'm actually really happy with this challenge I feel like I'm making a more conscious effort to read some of the books that have been on my shelf for a while!
 So far I think I'm doing pretty well across the challenge board. I definitely feel like a lot of challenges overlap, for example, a lot of my TBR pile books are real books and I tend to try new authors through NetGalley so hopefully I will do a better job with my challenges this year!
Let me know how your challenges are going!
Much Love!
Lettie.
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your challenge progress so far!

    I may have been a little too ambitious with my goals this year, and I've got some serious catching up to do. A lot of my challenges overlap too, but I set my goal for the TBR Reading pile challenge at 30+ and have so far read...3. Oh dear! Like you though, I feel like I've had a bit of a slow start to the year, so I'm hoping to speed up and do some real catching up over the summer.

    Good luck with your challenges, you seem pretty on target with them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to be more realistic after my overly ambitious goals last year! Good luck with your goals- I'm definitely banking on summer as my major reading catch up :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!