Wednesday 16 April 2014

Currently.... Update.

Sorry for the unexpected blogging break- life got crazy and I had a bit of a blogging block. I have been reading lots of blogs and books so I'm hoping to hop straight back with new inspiration,

Currently I am..
Reading:
Once We Were by Kat Zhang which I am enjoying. On my Nook I'm reading So Much to Learn by Jessie L. Star which I read and loved on Fictionpress ages ago.

Doing:
Yoga! A friend and I have decided to take up Yoga classes so I'm hoping that all goes well.
Baking! I'm shopping for all my Easter baking essentials to make Simnel cakes and Cornflake cakes.

Blogging:
I'm planning a new blog series about my first genre love, fantasy, as well as doing a challenge update!

What have you been up to?
Looking forward to Easter?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!