Thursday 2 January 2014

Challenges 2014!

New Year! New Challenges!
I love challenges and I'm hoping to be more conservative with my aims and complete more this year!
  
 Hosted by Elyssa at Books and Iced Coffee
Objective: To read more Young Adult books!
Aim: 15!
 
Hosted by Evie of Bookish
Objective: To give equal attention to older books on my book shelves!
Aim: A Friendly Hug-11-20 books! Hopefully will do better than my 2013 challenge! I've already made a Goodreads shelf!
Potentials
Bunheads by Sophie Flack.
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.
Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee.
Crossed by Ally Condie.

hosted by Bonnie of Bookish Ardour
Objective: To restart my love affair with dystopia!
Aim: Contagion= 15 books!
Potentials
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Crossed by Ally Condie
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi.
The One by Kiera Cass.

Objective: To go back and reread some of my favourites!
Aim: Re-Reading Pro= 5-9 books.
Potentials
Matched by Ally Condie
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones.

hosted by Emily of Falling for YA,
Objective: Inspired by NetGalley November! To encourage me to keep my Feedback rating up!
Aim: Silver=25 books
Potentials
Just One Year by Gayle Forman.
Another Little Piece of my Heart by Tracey Martin.
Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison.
It Felt Like a Kiss by Sarra Manning.

hosted by The Book Vixen,
Objective: I set myself the goal of a 100 books last year which I beat so this year my aim is do better again!
Aim: I'm on Fire= 16 more (140!)

 
hosted by b00k r3vi3ws
Objective: To make sure I give new to me authors a chance! I did well with this one last year so hopefully I will find lots of new authors this year too!
Aim: Lover= 26-50 New Authors
Potentials
Michelle Hodkin
Jay Kristoff
 hosted by Swoony Boys Podcast and Fic Fare.  


Objective: To make sure I keep reading 'real' books! I often find myself reading more e-books as they are easier to multitask with!
Aim:Real Book Snob= 21-30 'real' books.
Potentials
The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater
Crossed by Ally Condie

I will be updating on my progress on my Challenge page and doing update posts every 3 months!

What challenges have you signed up for this year?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. I was going to limit myself to the Goodreads Challenge, then wound up joining two more. I can't seem to resist joining challenges! Good luck on yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to resist challenges isn't it? I wasn't going to sign up to any...
      Good Luck to you too!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!