Friday 6 September 2013

Friday Favourites: August!

Hopefully I am on my way back to the Internet as you read this!
My last holiday post is my five favourites from August!
 
Setting
 Silver Strand~ Ties by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt.
Such a beautiful setting with a sense of community and fun characters! I love going back to this place for each book!
Character
Celaena Sardothien~ Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
I knew I'd like her but I completely love her after reading Throne of Glass! I love her courage, realism and determination.
Side Character
Chaol Westfall and Dorian Havilliard~ Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
I couldn't chose between them! They really add to the rich storyline of Throne of Glass. I love them both.
Reread
Faking It by Cora Carmack.
I definitely prefer Cade and Max to Bliss and Garrick. I really enjoyed rereading their story!
Genre 
Fantasy.
Throne of Glass reignited by old love of fantasy!
 
What were your August favourites?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!