Saturday 7 September 2013

Currently....


New style post! Just an update on what I'm currently doing bookwise!
Thought this would be a good back from holiday post!

On my Bedside Table....
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund- Arrived this morning!
Discover Germany, Lonely Planet Guide - Deciding on my next holiday.

Waiting for
Drift by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt- Saw on twitter Lydia will be the lead!
The Temptation of Lila and Ethan by Jessica Sorensen- I've been waiting for their story since last November!

On Kindle
Sweet by Erin McCarthy- I've been looking forward to Jessica's story since reading True!

 What are you up to bookwise?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!