Thursday 29 August 2013

Predictions: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

New style post in which I make predictions about upcoming books! 
 
With series' I think everyone speculates what will happen in the next book especially when you have to wait awhile between books or there's a cliff-hanger ending! I love making guesses and seeing if I'm right so I thought I would make a post about it!
 
First book I'm making predictions about will be Crown of Midnight!
I finished Throne of Glass on Friday and I'm making myself wait until I go on holiday (this Friday!) to read Crown of Midnight because it's on my tablet!
I have so many ideas for Crown of Midnight and beyond!
 
Predictions!
  •  Celaena is somehow related to Elena. They come from the same country and Elena is drawn to her.... 
  • King has a big plan for Wyrdmarks. He seemed to be testing their limits in Throne of Glass and he disappeared with that army...
  • Philippa has some sort of magical ability. I definitely feel there is more to her than meets the eye!
  • Chaol and Dorian will be locked in a love triangle of sorts for awhile yet! They remind me of George and Jon in the Song of the Lioness Quartet so I think it will be down to the last book or two!

 What are your predictions?
No spoilers please!
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!