Friday 30 November 2012

Friday Fab Five: Older Contemps

 
 
Fab Five Friday!
Topic- Older Contemporaries!

This idea came to after my Top Ten 2012 Contemporaries post. I wanted a way to post my favourite older contemporary reads!
These five books would all get five star ratings in my opinion.

Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

This was my first every random Amazon contemporary buy and I love it! It launched my love of road trip books and Lauren Barnholdt. I love the characters, the plot and it still feels unique to me despite all the newer road trip books. I have reread this one countless times and I still find myself picking it up every now and then.

One Night That Changed Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
My second favourite Lauren Barnholdt book! It's full of funny side characters, unique plot points and complex relations! It is a quick fun read!

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
I think I've mentioned how much I love this book countless times! I even reviewed it despite the fact I read it pre blog. It was so good Morgan Matson is now on my auto buy list! :)

The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart

I love how quirky and unique this one is. Ruby is such a realistic character, a typical teenage girl who is unaware of her own appeal and has beenostracised by her former best friends and boyfriend. It is a great quick series!

Effortless by S.C.Stephens.
I first read this online years ago and had to buy it when I saw it on Amazon! It is quite a hot read but it deals with realistic issues and has such a enticing male lead that I cannot wait for the next book to be released!

What older Contemporary books do you still love?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!