Thursday 2 August 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Readathon! 4th August to 12th August 2012

 Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon  

This Readathon is hosted by Jennifer at Some Like It Paranormal  and Jude at In Between!

Details-
It will take place August 4th-August 12th. It will provide some motivation to finish up all the reading you were hoping to get done over the summer. You can read whatever you want and as much or little as you want. If you can only participate during a few days of the read-a-thon that is okay too.
Aim
Going on my last readathon I am aiming for six books!
I think this is a more realistic goal than last time :)
Books
This time I'm attempting slightly bigger books seeing as this is a longer readathon and the aim is to *finish* up planned summer reading so I've included a couple of my anticipated summer reads.
  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  2. Starcrossed by Josephine  Angelini
  3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  4. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  5. Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
  6. Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt

Two days to go!
Let me know if you're taking part and what you plan on reading!

Much Love!
Lettie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Divergent is a pretty fast read, despite the length.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      That's what I'm hoping for :)

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!