Sunday 19 August 2012

Bout of Books Update!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organised by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal .

Slow start as I had a lot of work this week but I've got this weekend to make it to six! Fingers crossed!

Progress So Far!

Beautiful Disaster courtesy of NetGallery! Already reviewed here
Going Under- Loved it!!


Started

I seem to be on a YA contemporary spree atm!
So far so good :)

Let me know how you've doing with the readathon!  
Much Love!
Lettie
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck getting six done! I was hoping to read a lot today, but I keep getting distracted by things online lol. I have 3 done so far, but I'm going mostly by page count :) New subscriber!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tall order atm but who knows!
      I should of thought to do it by page count!
      Thanks for stopping by and subscribing :D

      Delete
  2. You're doing great. I still need to finish Beautiful Disaster, but it's not on my Bout-of-Books list so I've put it down for a while. I'll pick it up next week though, so far I like what I've read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm awful with sticking to the lists I lay out before readathons! Well done for sticking to yours!
      Glad you've enjoyed all your books!
      I'll be sure to stop by your Wrap Up post :)

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!