Tuesday 10 July 2012

Once Upon a Readathon: Day Two



Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
This Readathon is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Candace at Candace's Book Blog, and Angela at Reading Angel f. It runs from 12:01 AM on July 9 to 11:59 PM on July 11th.

No Challenges for me today as I spent my evening having goodbye drinks for a very good friend who's off to London for a graduate job <3!

Progress So Far

Wow! Everything I'd heard about this one was right! Emotional, heart breaking, heart warming and so beautiful! Worst part was knowing that I had no way of getting Where She Went until tomorrow as my local bookshops and library don't have a copy!

Started

Lauren Barnholdt is so worth reading off my laptop screen- so far so good!

Next

Leaning towards Glow or Under The Never Sky as I actually have those ones nearby!

How are you getting on with the readathon?
Have you read any of these titles?
Let me know!

Much Love!
Lettie
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. I loved If I Stay. That book was so riveting, great choice! It was really easy to fly through that book wasn't it? My book choices were a mix. I've run into two "okay" books and one great book so far plus my kid is sick so.. slow reading for me, lol. You can find mine here. Enjoy your other books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I rushed out for Where She Went and flew through that on too!
      Oh no! things like that always happen when you just want peace and good books!
      Hope it got better!

      Delete
  2. If I Stay is an amazing read! Glad to hear you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree - If I stay is amazingly beautiful. Oh my...I love Mia's family so much!

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!