Monday 25 June 2012

Monday Round Up!

One of my favourite memes hosted by the lovely Shelia over at Book Journey


Reviews Posted

The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate

Other posts

Top Ten Summer Reads- Check out what books I plan on reading this summer :)


Read!


 Loved this! Another beautifully crafted world- such detail :)


Reading!

Speeding through I Heart London- Still love Angela and I love seeing her in London :)
I should be reunited with Second Chance Summer this week and I can't wait!  


To Be Read!

Undecided!
Perhaps Crossed- not sure if I want to hold off as it's a middle book and those always make you desperate for the last one!
I've got two weeks of full on 10-5 work plus moving everything back into my small bedroom at home to do so I may stick to quick reads :)

New Books!


Went to buy Crossed and Divergent came back with Under the Never Sky which just caught my eye- think the Dystopia challenge is getting to me!
Not a massive fan of the cover now  I've seen the US one though!


Upcoming Posts

Top Ten Travel edition- my top ten places I want to visit before my next birthday!
Lettie Loves- I used to do little posts on things I was loving that week, might bring it back as I really liked them :)
Post on series vs stand alones when it comes to books- It seems like every book I pick up lately is part of a series!

If any of this sounds remotely interesting to you let me know :)
Also I'd love to hear what you're up to book or blog wise this week!


Much Love
Lettie
xxx

22 comments:

  1. I Heart London? Oh dear. Yet another book to add to my wishlist!

    Here's my
    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
    I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I preorder it so got the delightful surprise of it arriving on my doorstep! It is great so far!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
    2. Also how do you embed your link like that?
      I can't seem to work it out :/

      Delete
  2. Love that cover for Under the Never Sky - I have always seen the other cover and I think I like this one better. Hope you enjoy all your books this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm partial to the other one! Probably because it's not the UK one!
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I've heard very good things about Matched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It lives up to it!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Dystopians got to me some time ago. Now I avoid them.

    Your upcoming post on series vs stand alones sounds interesting. I'll need to remember to stop by. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got in to Dystopia this month but with the rate I'm picking them up I'll probably been burnt out by September :)

      I'm so glad you think so! I'm going to try and post it later on in the week as my posts always seem to bunch together!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I am looking forward to Second Chance Summer too. I enjoyed Matched, but Crossed did not get the same great reviews, so I haven't been in a hurry to read it. Maybe some day. Here's what I am working on http://wp.me/pzUn5-13b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too! I am thinking of reading it nearer to Reached release date- I hate waiting for final books!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. I enjoyed reading about your planned summer reading. I always mean to do a Top Ten Tuesday, but I never seem to remember!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you notice mine was technically posted on wednesday but I was determined to do that theme!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. I met Ally Condie this weekend at ALA Annual and she was lovely. So glad to see more people loving her books!

    Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a chance stop by There's A Book to see what I'm up to as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Lucky you! I love her writing style- I only wish she had more books!
      Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. I keep seeing Matched at the bookstore and it keeps tempting me. I am going to have to just grab it next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover drew me in to!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. You are reading some great dystopian books.
    Did you see my post with a sci fi list? http://www.teachmentortexts.com/2012/06/as-requested-science-fiction-dystopian.html#axzz1yrQ8OHrl It has some great dystopian books listed.

    I haven't read Under the Never Sky yet, but it looks great.

    Happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took on a dystopia challenge about three weeks ago- I'm now hooked!
      I will check out that post :)
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  10. I prefer the US cover for Under the Never Sky as well. I also want to read Second Chance Summer. I have heard really good things.

    Happy Reading!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just that little bit better isn't it?
      I left my copy at home so I have to wait to be reunited with it- keep seeing so many good reviews!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  11. I read Across the Universe but forgot about reading the sequel. May want to check that one out. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!